Orthodontics Diagnosis & Management of Malocclusion & Dentofacial Deformities
Author: Om Prakash Kharbanda
Edition: 2nd Edition
Download Orthodontics Diagnosis & Management of Malocclusion & Dentofacial Deformities
The second one version is extended and rejuvenated with a more focus on PG college students, orthodontic educators, UG students and practitioners. The e book covers entire landscape of technological know-how and medical exercise of orthodontics, from fundamentals to medical, provided in fifty eight chapters organised in 15 sections.
The data is supplied in-depth, literature supported, complimented with real existence situations and case reports. A special effort has been made to encompass established records on topics of relevance that are plenty mentioned however observed most effective in journals.
• A complete coverage of cephalometric radiology, ethnic norms and advances in three-dimensional imaging
• An in depth little by little method to orthodontic treatment with present day fixed appliances, from analysis to completing
• Affords an up-to-date records on topics of daily relevance which includes epidemiology of malocclusion and orthodontic indices, psychological factors of orthodontics, debonding, care and protection of occlusion after orthodontic treatment
2. We are not selling any books on this platform. 1$ for download link 1 (which is not compulsory) is for mainatainance of this website only.
3. If your PC notify you for Malware or virus than please stop windows defender for a while... If you think WHY??? Check FAQ Section.